Friday, January 1, 2010

Disney Cruise Activities Any Teen Activities On The Disney Wonder?

Any teen activities on the Disney Wonder? - disney cruise activities

I will be 16 years old when I go on the cruise ship Disney Wonder. I was at the carnival, and two Royal Caribbean Cruises. Carnival activities that I felt it to do more for kids, Royal Caribbean was more than the establishment of an adult. And I have a preconceived idea that the Disney Cruise for small children, but I must go, so I really have no other choice. What kind of things that are needed for young people in my age? All other information on the Disney Wonder will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

Josh said...

There are a few. If you is the room a list of activities, where and when in the boat. My brother was 15 when we, the DC that is something for everyone.

... http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en

Post a Comment