Friday, January 8, 2010

Anderson Softball Bats Fastpitch Softball Bat- Anderson RocketTech?

Fastpitch Softball Bat- Anderson RocketTech? - anderson softball bats

http://www.wcsportinggoods.com/product.p ...
I want to play softball in the spring, and it seems that this battery is amazing.
I've heard he has a great pop and makes the ball shoots like a rocket? How will it perform better shooter?
I'm 4'11 & 1 / 2 inches to 5 feet. It changes a lot, haha.
£ 103, and 13 years old. My arms are too weak /: I am looking for 31 or 32 inches, what do you think? And it is a bat better than it was there that I also take into account could?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Dude is a big stick, but it will not help if you can not oscillate. Of course, if you swing very well begin with, it would be useful, but if you do not bend their reality is not surprising.

Post a Comment