Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Rabbit Died During Spaying Surgery Is It Necessary To Spay/neuter A Holland Lop Rabbit?

Is it necessary to spay/neuter a holland lop rabbit? - my rabbit died during spaying surgery

Last April, I decided I wanted to get a rabbit. I decided a lot of research and that a Holland Lop be better for me. In this research, I read that the money, pets are generally better because they are less aggressive to do, even though the "mark their territory tend it is a good idea to disable the rabbit. I've got my Holland Lop Buck and in about 5 months I am neutered. For some reason, the surgery caused his death. Since this is done decided, my vet is no longer operating in the rabbit, it specializes in large animals. I thought Holland Lop yesterday, but a woman this time. I wonder whether it would be nice if you do not enjoy your sterilized or if they become aggressive and syringes? I've also read that women who arE-sterile can get cancer. I have no other rabbits, and I have no more than one. I really have one of those cute little rabbit.

Thank you in advance for your help

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment