Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best States For Developmentally Disabled To Live Anyone Out There Have Info On Beginning A School For Developmentally Disabled Adults?

Anyone out there have info on beginning a school for developmentally disabled adults? - best states for developmentally disabled to live

I live in a small rural area and was recently told by a man in a state agency that funds for the start of school in my area now available, these adults have a class appropriate environment for learning.

He said that my background did not matter as far as my ability to develop a curriculum and the ability to properly package for the financing.

Does anybody know where I help, can do so?

2 comments:

ak6702 said...

Hey what's up wide.
Try Out. Tried to see my nephews out.He get 's 21, but read a bit slow for his age.He not good, and he has dyslexia (The height is 15)
http://www.thearclink.org/state/index.as ...
They can help you.
Have a blessed day brother.I hope you can help.

xyz said...

I assume you are in the United States. I delivered a little Google search and with the profile of a social worker, Ms. Conn Shelbie Huff, Arkansas. Your profile (and contact) is http://www.cambridgewhoswho.com/Member_P ... I hope I can help.

All the best,

Post a Comment