Monday, February 22, 2010

Can A Walkie Talkie Connect To A Computer Atmel AT89C4051 Programming Problem?

Atmel AT89C4051 Programming problem? - can a walkie talkie connect to a computer

Can someone please tell me exactly how a program AT89C4051 micro controller?
I bought this micro-controller, and now I'm wondering how you programmed. You should know:
To use>> What programming language?
>> How I can do it on the driver.
>>> Agenda: What? What are the costs?
>>> Some experts ask to enter the program
>> What is "Atmel AVR Studio? Whay not compatible with my treatment?

Please help me

What I do not:
Generally, a pilot entering robot.Connect CDS cell to send over a walkie-talkie headset. The code is available on the computer and the necessary steps for shipping the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment